Dine Out While Staying Safe: Dining In a COVID-19 World
Now that all of Northeast Pennsylvania is in the green phase of coronavirus prevention and precautions, many restaurants will be reopening their doors for dine-in options. We at Fire and Ice on Toby Creek have since reopened, and want you to feel safe when you chose to dine-in with us. Take a look at the ways we’re making dining out experiences safe in the new normal of the COVID-19 world.
Pennsylvania Guidelines For Dining In
Under mandates for those in the restaurant industry, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf has outlined the safety guidelines which must be taken when dining at your favorite establishments.
Such mandates for indoor and outdoor dining include:
- Bar seating may be utilized so long as customers are seated at least 6 feet apart or physical barriers between customers are in place. No standing is permitted.
- A maximum of four customers that have a common relationship may sit together at the bar while adhering to the physical distancing guidelines or barriers between other customers.
- It is up to restaurant and venue discretion to limit the number of patrons in the establishment at one time. In the Green phase, a maximum of 250 guests at one time is permissible.
But these are the minimum requirements. At Fire and Ice, we are going above and beyond the guidelines to ensure you feel safe to dine with us once more.
How We’re Protecting You at Fire & Ice
Any restaurant can do the minimum and make it seem like they’ve done everything they can for you. But at Fire & Ice, we are dedicated to our customers and our community to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 while allowing you to have a taste of normalcy.
As part of our COVID-19 guidelines:
- We have installed air scrubbers on our HVAC system. The scrubbers destroy 99% of all airborne and surface contaminants.
- Reservations are required so we can continue to sanitize between guests.
- Masks are required while entering and exiting the restaurant and to and from restrooms.
- Dining limits are as follows to allow guests to enjoy their dining experience while permitting us to have the time needed to prepare for other reservations.
- Party of 2-4: 1 1/2 hours
- Party of 6 or more: 2 hours
Dine-In (or Out) At Fire & Ice This Summer
Most of us had to hone in on our culinary skills during the self-quarantines and mandated shutdowns this year. Chances are, you’re sick of banana bread, pancakes, pizza, and lasagna if those have been your go-to since March.
Jazz up dinner with Fire & Ice. Our summer menu features some fan favorites and new dishes that will treat your tastebuds to a meal they deserve. From seafood to chicken, steaks to pasta, Fire & Ice has options for everyone.
Dine with Fire & Ice In Safety
We’re happy to be back to serving the Back Mountain and all of NEPA once more. If you’re ready to dine-in or simply are looking for take-out options, our culinary team at Fire & Ice is here for you! Call today to place an order or schedule a reservation.