Easter is one of the most popular holidays of the year, between the candy, the egg hunts, and the food. Like most other holidays, some dishes and recipes are synonymous with Easter dinner, but they can be stressful to make for whoever’s hosting. So, for the families who’d rather spend more time relaxing with family and loved ones rather than cooking, we have a whole Easter menu for you.
Complete with entrees, starters, and salads, you’ll have the chance to pick from the best recipes Easter offers at Fire and Ice. Don’t cook yourself, let us cook for you. This menu is for April 17th only, but we’re accepting reservations from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM, so there’s plenty of time for holiday traditions afterward or before.
Check Out Our Easter Menu to See What’s for Dinner
There are several Easter classics that include meats like ham and lamb, while some new ideas incorporate seafood and more. Even if you’ve never been a fan of Easter recipes, you’ll find something to enjoy on our menu.
We have eleven entrees with ham, chicken, lobster, lamb, steak, and even mushrooms for vegetarians.
- Glazed Ham: This is a holiday classic covered in a pineapple/rum glaze. It comes with tasty homemade applesauce, Irish cheddar scalloped potatoes, and vegetables.
- Lamb Rack: Another holiday classic cooked to perfection, encrusted in garlic, herbs, and panko. It also comes covered in a rosemary demi-glace, with Irish cheddar scalloped potatoes and vegetables on the side.
- Chicken Supreme: This airline chicken is covered in supreme sauce with brioche stuffing. It comes with a side of Yukon Gold mashed potatoes.
- Mushroom Risotto: This truffled wild mushroom blend comes with an asiago cheese crisp and charred tomato coulis. This is the go-to entree for any vegetarians looking for something new to enjoy.
- Seared Scallops: The shellfish comes with a pea tarragon puree, along with crispy pancetta, Irish cheddar scalloped potatoes, and vegetables.
- Salmon: You can get this fish grilled or blackened with a ginger, soy, and honey glaze. It also comes with forbidden mango rice pilaf and vegetables.
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes: These crab cakes come with saffron champagne aioli, rice pilaf, and vegetables.
- Broiled Haddock: This dish comes with jumbo lump crab, lemon, capers, white wine, fresh herbs, rice pilaf, and vegetables.
- Lobster Primavera: Try a sautéed lobster with a fresh vegetable garden medley in a light cream sauce, alongside fresh herbs over linguine.
- Pot Roast: Guinness braised meat, mixed with carrots, celery, onion, fried leeks, with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and vegetables on the side.
- Filet Mignon: 8 oz. beef tenderloin, demi-glace with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and vegetables.
The starters on our Easter menu include a mix of seafood, chicken, lamb, and some classic reinventions of our regular menu.
- Charcuterie Board: A collection of appetizers for the table to share, including kielbasa, horseradish, deviled eggs, imported meats, and cheeses.
- Chicken Skewers: Rosemary lemon marinated chicken with fresh vegetables, crumbled feta cheese.
- Crab Cake: Jumbo lump crab cake with saffron champagne aioli.
- Shrimp and Crab Cocktail: A twist on a classic cocktail with lemon and olives.
- Seared Scallops: Served with a carrot ginger puree and soba noodle stir fry.
- Arancini: These four Italian rice balls are stuffed with cheese and come with spicy tomato sauce.
- Lamb Lollipops: Lamb in a strawberry mint puree.
Make Reservations for an Easter at Fire and Ice!
There is no shortage of options to choose from with our Easter menu. When you have Easter dinner at Fire and Ice, there will be something tasty waiting for you. Make reservations now before we’re all booked. Reservations for outdoor dining are separate.
This menu is only available on April 17th from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM, so make your reservation today.