Our Best Vegetarian Dishes
It can be difficult to find something to eat on restaurant menus when you’re a vegetarian. At Fire and Ice, we want everyone to have something on our menu that they want to eat, let alone dishes they can eat. That’s why we have several vegetarian dishes that are perfect for anyone.
It’s easy to mix up what it means to be vegetarian and vegan, but we did our research. We understand that it's vegans who don’t eat meat or any animal products. This includes meat, poultry, seafood, dairy, and eggs. Vegetarians, on the other hand, only exclude meat, poultry, fish, and seafood. Not all dishes that are vegetarian are vegan, and we account for that.
Because we understand that, we’re able to have multiple vegetarian dishes on our lunch and dinner menus. If you’re looking for something that fits within your diet during a night out, come to Fire and Ice on Toby Creek.
Our Vegetarian Options
A lot of our vegetarian options work as vegan options, but we’ll note the ones that do not. We have two different menus to cater to our lunch and dinner guests. Our lunch hours are 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM Tuesday thru Saturday.
Our dinner hours are:
- 4:30 AM to 9:00 PM, Tuesday thru Thursday
- 4:30 PM to 10:00 PM, Friday thru Saturday
- 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Sunday
There are many items on our lunch menu that are not available on our dinner menu and vice versa.
Lunch is typically lighter than dinner. Despite our sandwiches being a popular option, we made sure to have a variety of salads free of meat or dairy products. For vegetarians, we do have a sandwich option in our grilled cheese sandwich.
- Salads: We have several salads that are vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Garden salad is perfect for vegans and vegetarians alike, made with only mixed field greens, tomato, red onion, cucumbers, and croutons.
- Orange cognac is also a great vegetarian option with its mixed greens, crumbled gorgonzola, candied walnuts, and dried cranberries. It is not a vegan option because of our signature orange cognac dressing, which includes honey.
- Caesar salad is perfect for vegetarians with only torn romaine hearts, Caesar dressing, red onion, grated parmesan cheese, and croutons. Because it has parmesan cheese, it isn’t vegan.
- Grilled Cheese: A sandwich perfect for any vegetarian, it’s made with the best sourdough bread, with tasty cooper, Irish cheddar, and gruyere cheese with spicy red pepper and tomato dipping sauce.
Our salads are the same for dinner as they are for lunch, but dinner overall has twice the vegetarian and vegan options as our lunch menu. The entrees on our dinner menu all come with house-made bread, butter, and a choice of garden salad or a cup of soup.
- Spinach and Artichoke: Exactly as it sounds, two classic vegetables with a baked bread dip to make this popular appetizer combo special.
- Aglio E Olio: This is a traditional Italian pasta dish made with spaghetti or angel hair pasta, red pepper flakes, garlic cloves, fresh parsley, and parmesan cheese – perfect for vegetarians.
- Penne Alla Vodka: This is another pasta dish that we make with penne pasta, cloves of garlic, chopped onion, butter, olive oil, tomato, cream, red pepper flakes, black pepper, grated parmesan, and of course, vodka.
- Vegan Tofu Stir Fry: A dish that anyone can eat, made with sesame seared tofu, julienne vegetables, sweet chili teriyaki, and jasmine rice.
Make a Reservation Try Our Vegetarian Dishes Now
If you’re looking for something to eat with your vegetarian diet or the vegetarian diet of a friend or loved one, check out Fire and Ice on Toby Creek. We have many options for lunch and dinner among our appetizers and entrees. We even have some vegan options so that everyone has something to eat. Make a reservation today at Fire and Ice. Reservations for our outdoor igloos can be made separately.