It's a spooky season – the time of year when you can dress up and be whoever you want to be, watch all your favorite Halloween movies, eat candy, and dress up for Halloween parties! Halloween parties are the best time for you to get creative with spooky snacks and decorations. But have you ever thought about making things a little more festive with some wine? Fire and Ice is turning Wine Girl Wednesday into Witchy Wine Girl Wednesday this Halloween season.
Get in the spirit and come enjoy our hand-selected courses served with three delightful wine pairings.
What Is Wine Girl Wednesday?
This past summer, Fire and Ice hosted our first Wine Girl Wednesday event. During the event, guests can enjoy our delicious wine selection paired with one of our sensational dishes. The wines consisted of brut, white, and red wine. We host these events to get you in the seasonal and holiday feels, so keep on the lookout for the next Wine Girl Wednesday!
Getting Ready for Witchy Wine Girl Wednesday
At the event, you will be served three courses. The courses are as follows:
- Course One: Pear and brie crostini with the butternut squash bisque
- Course Two: Roasted beet salad with goat cheese, white balsamic vinaigrette, toasted pistachios, and crispy leek
- Course Three: Smoked gouda mac and cheese
The courses come as followed, each paired with a different wine: brut, white, or red. At Witchy Wine Girl Wednesday, it is highly encouraged to come in your best witch attire and bring your coven along with you. Together, you and your friends can brew up some laughter and enjoy the meals made by the best chefs. The event will be hosted by Amy Frenchko and Heather Groblewski from Northeast Wine Company on October 12, 2022.
This festive fun doesn't stop there. Fire and Ice is hosting another Wine Girl Wednesday on November 16th. You can feast and drink wine together. This one will be harvest-themed, so come in your best fall attire and enjoy the freestyle wine tasting. This menu is filled with five courses:
- Course One: Acorn squash stuffed with turkey sausage, sage, kale, and wild rice brown butter paired with Lunare Prosecco
- Course Two: Arugula salad with pear brie, toasted pumpkin seeds, and white balsamic vinaigrette paired with Los Senores White
- Course Three: Maple glazed duck breast, apple cider gastrique, spiced walnuts, and sweet potatoes paired with Los Senores Red
- Course Four: House-smoked beef tenderloin, red wine au jus, roasted root vegetables, and shaved brussel sprouts paired with Torrealdea Tempranillo
- Course Five: Bread pudding, Bulleit bourbon sauce, Hillside Farms vanilla ice cream paired with Lunare Pink Prosecco
You are sure to be full after this feastful day. The November events don’t stop there. Fire and Ice is hosting a Thanksgiving Buffet on Thanksgiving Day. Check it out on our Instagram page!
Holiday Fun With Fire and Ice
Fire and Ice is always having fun events we’d love for you to partake in. Food, fun, wine, and laughter – all things you won’t want to miss. Make your reservation today!