Christmas may be called the most wonderful time of the year, but the most romantic time is fast approaching. To prepare for Valentine’s Day, we’ve curated a menu especially for it. It features starters, salads, entrees, and desserts that are popular among couples and perfect for sharing. We wanted to make sure that if you had one of each, they would all amplify each other’s tastes. With our Valentine’s Day menu, your meal can be something special.
What food you start your romantic night with prepares you for everything to come. Our special menu offers many different choices to choose from. We have some that you can share with your partner, like shrimp or crab cocktail if you want some seafood or a charcuterie board with meats, cheese, crostini, and house-made jam. This way, you can share, but also have something you both like.
Not everyone shares, though. You can enjoy a nice warm bowl of Thai chicken noodles as your partner savors their portabella carpaccio. Maybe you steal a bite of their food anyway. Either way, your tastebuds will be set to thoroughly enjoy your entree with these choices:
- Shrimp/Crab Cocktail - Made with house cocktail sauce with lemon and olive.
- Thai Chicken Noodle Bowl - Made with julienne stir-fried vegetables, soba noodles, and spicy peanut sauce.
- Lamb Lollipops - Made with harissa marinated lamb, roasted eggplant puree, and tzatziki.
- Portabella Carpaccio - Made with chimichurri, roasted cauliflower, white balsamic reduction, and caper berries.
- Crab Corn Chowder - Made with jumbo lump crab, bacon, and fresh corn.
- Crab Cakes - Made with jumbo lump crab and saffron/champagne aioli.
- Diver Scallops - Made with seared scallops, 5 onion beurre blanc, and prosciutto-wrapped asparagus.
- Charcuterie Board - Made with imported meats and cheeses, crostini, and house-made jam.
If you like something green and vegetarian-friendly on the side or as a starter, there’s always a classic salad. We offer four different types that you can choose from for yourself.
- Garden - Our garden salad is made with fresh mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red onion, English cucumber, croutons, and a dressing of your choice. Available dressings include balsamic vinaigrette, ranch, green goddess, parmesan peppercorn, orange cognac, caesar, and bleu cheese.
- ABT - Our ABT salad is made with fresh mixed greens, marinated artichoke hearts, crispy bacon, oven-roasted tomatoes, house crostini, parmesan peppercorn dressing, and balsamic reduction drizzle.
- Caesar - Our caesar salad uses crisp romaine tossed in our house-made caesar dressing, croutons, and grated asiago cheese.
- Orange Cognac - Our orange cognac uses fresh mixed greens tossed in our famous orange cognac dressing, with dried cranberries, gorgonzola cheese, and candied walnuts.
If you like crab, chicken, lamb, duck, or lobster, we have you covered with any of our entrées. We’re the place to go to if you or your partner is a meat or shellfish lover. At Fire & Ice, they’ll be well-fed.
- Chateaubriand - Roasted beef tenderloin, hollandaise, with Irish cheddar and goat cheese scalloped potatoes, and vegetables.
- Seared Diver Scallops - Kale pesto cream sauce, with lemon/parmesan risotto, and vegetables.
- Surf and Turf - 8 oz. filet mignon with demi-glace, 5 oz. lobster tail with drawn butter, Yukon gold smashed potatoes, and vegetables.
- Stuffed Chicken Breast - Organic, free-range airline chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and chorizo, chipotle cream sauce, corn salsa, Yukon gold smashed potatoes, and vegetables.
- Halibut - Pan-seared, champagne/citrus beurre blanc, jumbo lump crab, with Yukon gold smashed potatoes, and vegetables.
- Duck Breast - Cast iron-seared duck, with mandarin citrus glaze, dried figs, almond brittle, Irish cheddar and goat cheese scalloped potatoes, and vegetables.
- Imperial Crab-stuffed Lobsters - Cajun garlic butter covered lobsters, Yukon gold smashed potatoes, and vegetables.
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Saffron/champagne aioli, jasmine rice, and vegetables.
- Australian Lamb Rack - Spiced panko encrusted with a rosemary demi-glace, alongside Yukon gold smashed potatoes, and vegetables.
- Hereford 1881 Ribeye - 16 oz. bone-in, with bleu cheese/bacon compound butter, Irish cheddar and goat cheese scalloped potatoes, and vegetables.
Now with the main courses out of the way, it’s time to satisfy your sweet tooth with the final course of the night. Top your romantic night out with chocolatey, sweet, and scrumptious desserts!
We offer an assortment of cheesecakes to choose from that you and your partner can share. Or, you can have your pick of dulce de leche bread pudding or drunken cherry rice pudding. If you prefer chocolate desserts, there’s also chocolate hazelnut cake. But if vanilla is more your style, there’s also white Russian Crème brûlée.
Make Your Reservations for Valentine’s Day While You Still Can!
Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days of the year for us because everyone wants to have a special night out, eating good food and enjoying good service with that special someone. If you’re looking to come to try the items on this menu, it’s available:
- Friday, February 11th from 4-9 p.m.
- Saturday, February 12th from 4-9 p.m.
- Monday, February 14th from 4-9 p.m.
To make a reservation for outdoor dining in our igloos, visit our reservation page.