Date Night in NEPA: A Guide to Dining with Fire And Ice
Are you and your partner long overdue for a date night in NEPA? Fire and Ice on Toby Creek has the menu, location, and ambiance needed to experience the night out that you deserve. Let us guide you through your night at Fire and Ice.
When you arrive at our restaurant, conveniently located along Toby Creek, you can either be seated in our dining room or our newly renovated outdoor dining area. Our outdoor seating area brings a certain ambiance for your night out. Strategically placed among Pennsylvania’s natural beauty, you can enjoy your meal under the cover of the trees while listening to the peaceful flow of the waterfall.
Once you’ve been seated, you can start your date night out with any of our starters, such as:
- Broken Meatballs: Beef, veal, and pancetta slowly simmered in house marinara and served with an asiago cheese crisp
- Clam Bianco: Fresh clams simmered in white wine, herbs, lemon, and butter
- Mediterranean Bruschetta: Toasted crostini topped with tomato melange, artichoke hearts, capers, and balsamic
- Marinated Stuffed Portabella: Served with fresh mushrooms, quinoa, sauteed spinach, roasted red peppers, and charred tomato sauce
Once the conversation has started and the starters have ended, it’s time for soup and salad. We serve traditional garden and Caesar salads, along with our unique artichoke, bacon, and tomato salad and orange cognac salad. We also serve French onion soup and soup du jour.
For the best dinner entrees for your date night in NEPA, you’ve come to the right place as you’ll have a variety of dishes to choose from. If you’re looking for a vegetarian option, we serve eggplant parmesan and a vegan tofu stir fry.
For a fresh seafood dish, our chefs can create a number of different meals at your request, including the following:
- Seared Diver Scallops: Scallops seared to perfection and topped with an avocado puree, jumbo lump crab salsa, and fresh radish, and served with a roasted corn risotto and the vegetable of the day.
- Seafood Skewers: Diver scallops, lobster, and shrimp grilled with lemon and garlic butter and served over linguine.
- Blackened or Grilled Salmon: Cooked to your choice and topped with a pineapple-mango salsa, and served with rice pilaf and the vegetable of the day.
As summer is winding down, you may not be in the mood for a seafood dish after enjoying the fresh catches all season. That’s why we have a large selection of meat dishes to choose from. Our signature steaks are 8 oz. filet mignon and the 14 oz. New York strip. Our chicken entrees are served with pasta or rice and the vegetable of the day. They can be prepared in a number of different ways, such as:
If you’re looking to try something new on your date night in NEPA, we recommend trying our veal chasseur, veal francaise, or our house-smoked double-cut pork chop.
No matter what cuisine you choose, we know your date night will be a success.
Enjoy Your Date Night in NEPA at Fire and Ice
For a date night that you’ll never forget, come to Fire and Ice. We have the perfect setting and cuisine for your night out. View our full dinner menu here and make a reservation online or by calling (570) 696-3580.